Cressi MC9 Ellipse Titanium Dive Regulator
This unique version of the MC9/Ellipse takes advantage of lightweight yet strong titanium and techno-polymer parts in the second stage to form the ultimate in performance, durability and lightweight comfort.
The MC9 first stage is hyper-balanced for exceptional brething as depth increases and tank pressure decreases.
This combination creates a high-performance regulator, especially for advanced divers traveling to remote locations.
2nd stage Ellipse Titanium
A latest generation regulator, loved by both professional and recreational divers thanks to its excellent performance.
The small size, combined with the use of sophisticated techno-polymers and various titanium parts allow the weight to be kept to an exceptional minimum.
Technologically the regulator is truly avant-garde, thanks to a series of unprecedented features, covered by a patent, that enhance its performance.
- The elliptical casing with special fold out opening.
- Instant cam-lock closure of the casing.
- The folding diaphragm for use with a large regulator lever.
- The regulator lever with its computer designed profile.
- The tilting movement of the piston.
- The insulating anti-freeze between the regulator valve and casing.
- The possibility of removing the entire regulating system from the body of the 2nd stage, for quick and easy maintenance.
The result of so much technology is a regulator that supplies air smoothly and with unprecedented fluidity.
All this with an excellent price/quality ratio.
(*) Values measured in compliance with standard UNI EN 250.
1st stage MC9
- Average inhalation effort: 4 mbar
- Average exhalation effort: 11 mbar
- Average breathing labour: 0.95 J/l
- Quantity of air supplied: 1800 l/m (*)
- Weight without hose 158 g
Hyper-balanced Diaphragm 1st stage with highly technological content that places it at the top of the Cressi range.
Very light body covered by a protective elastomer shell.
Cylinder sheathed in an antifriction and anticorrosion material that guarantees perfect sliding of the piston and long maintenance intervals.
The nozzle, made from 316 stainless steel, can be easily replaced, thus ensuring perfect air-tightness, even after many years of use.
Advanced research on the passage of internal air and a special assistance chamber have enabled the drop of pressure upon inhalation to be kept to a minimum, thus guaranteeing high performance in any situation.
Hyper-balancing allows for an increase of the intermediate pressure at maximum depths and lowering of the pressure in the tank, offering higher performance during the delicate ascent phase and at maximum depths.
DIN 200/300 bar fitting in stainless steel which prevents deformation of the thread in the event that the regulator suffers any falls.
(*)values measured at LP seat outlet with second stage connected and 150 bar pressure in the cylinders.
Please Allow An Extra Five Shipping Days For Cressi Items As They Are Very Popular
- Working pressure (INT connection): 0-232 bar
- Working pressure (DIN connection): 0-300 bar
- Calibration pressure: 10 bar
- Calibration adjustment range: +/- 0.5 bar
- Air supply: 4500 l/min (*)
- High pressure seats (HP) 2
- Low pressure seats (LP) 4
- Weight with INT connection: 590 g
- Wight with DIN connection: 450 g