Cressi Kompass Scuba Diving Wrist Compass
The Cressi wrist compass is a modern instrument that enables easy reading in all conditions.
- Magnetic plate moves extensively in all directions, so that reading is accurate even if the instrument is not held perfectly level
- The face is luminous and divided into 10° intervals.
- Reading can take place by looking at the instrument from above or, more easily, through a special reading window that enables more precise tracking of the compass.
- On the top there is a red lubber’s line.
- A swivel trigger lunette with a double pointer means the direction can be memorized.
- A wide band, which fits anatomically into its lower part, means the compass can be attached stably to the wrist
- Material: thermoplastic substances
- Luminous face
- Face divided into sectors every 10°
- Side reading window
- Swivel trigger lunette with double references and compass rose
- Lubber’s line
- Anatomic band
- Diameter: 60 mm
- Height of instrument: 29 mm
- Weight: 92 g