Cetatek AquaBionic Warp1 Open Heel Strap Fins Brand new for 2013!!!
CETATEK introduces the new patent pending aquabionic warp1 fin providing water adapting responsive propulsion technology.
The new aquabionic warp technology by CETATEK provides fins with the ability to instantly adapt and continuously change based on the demands of the diver. The unique construction of the warp1 blade allows changes in its geometry and surface area under load. At rest, the blade is relatively flat, but as the diver starts to kick, the stiff blade rails are forced to separate, and at the same time the flexible and pleated central membrane stretches to create a deep scoop to effectively channel the water to create thrust.
- WARP (Water Adapting Responsive Propulsion) technology instantly adapts and continuously changes based on the demands of the diver
- Reduced Leg Stress & Exertion with smooth and strong thrust and effortless kick
- Improved Speeds Underwater
- The membrane in the middle is made of high quality clear thermoplastic with some UV protection, but in 40 years in the dive industry I have yet to see any product that does not fade or yellow to some degree depending on the sun and heat exposure.. Our warranty DOES NOT cover aging, fading, or yellowing of any of the materials, but DOES cover any failure to perform properly, cracking, splitting, separating etc. for two years from date of purchase. As do most manufacturers, we recommend storing the fins in a cool dark place when not in use. We DO have one full season under our belt in Australia – we started shipping there in September 2012, at the start of their summer. We have not received ONE complaint about fading so far….
- Reduced Effort Reduces Air Consumption
||6 / 8
||8 / 10
||10 / 12+
||38 / 41
||41 / 44
||44 / 46+
(length x width)
|22in x 8in
56cm x 20cm
|24in x 8.5in
61cm x 21.5cm
|26in x 9in
66cm x 23.5cm