Bare Mens Trilam HD Tech Drysuit
Trilaminate fabric offers lightweight and durability with the added advantage of
complete thermal and buoyancy stability at any depth.
The suit uses a unique blend of material exclusive to BARE along with commercial grade construction for the professional or serious sport diver.
Please confirm you have a valid working phone number or email address provided
before placing order as you will receive a phone call/email after order is placed to verify all drysuit options.
*LIMITED TIME OFFER: Now through December 31st, 2013 (or while supplies last)
Buy a TRILAM HD TECH DRYSUIT and receive a Men's or Women's POLARWEAR EXTREME Underwear for FREE!!
*Note: Offer does not apply to Made-To-Measure Drysuits.
- 3mm neoprene comfort-fit neck seal for warmth and durability
- 2mm nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- 360 degree swivel inflator valve (default placement on the center of the chest)
- Adjustable low-profile exhaust valve (default valve placement on upper left arm)
- HD Bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
- Pre-installed suspender tabs – ready to accept optional suspenders
- 2-needle "felled seam" construction
- Reinforced "critical-wear" seam points
- K-PADz knee protection with 1mm neoprene backing providing added padding for comfort
- Your choice of HD vulcanized 4mm compressed density neoprene BARE boot, or compression-resistant Soft Boot (see accessories for BARE boot options)
- Premium badging and reflective patches
- Durable high tenacity nylon/butyl/polyester trilaminate throughout
- Patented ATR system (Automatic Torso Recoil) controlling torso length
- Self donning front entry drysuit with protective zipper cover