Bare Mens SB System Mid Layer Vest
Made from an advanced stretch breathable compression-resistant fleece, this mid layer vest provides warmth without bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain
• High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to nonstretch fleece undergarments
• High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
• Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
• Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable
• Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
• Center front zipper for easy entry
• Hand warmer zippered pockets with fleece lining
• Flatseam stitching throughout
• Perfect addition to any undergarment for additional core warmth on colder/longer dives, or just for hanging out
• Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as a stand alone garment
• Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
• Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit. Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for "loft" to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a "bulky" undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.