Aqua Lung Legend LX Twilight - YOKE Regulator
Be a Leader. Be an Icon. Be a Legend.
The new line of Legend regulators crafts the future with innovative technology and sleek cosmetic appeal.
The new Legends are smaller and lighter making for a more comfortable dive.
Whether you are jet setting to an exotic location or diving your local spot, the Legend will give you the confidence to dive like a pro and look like a rock star.
FIRST STAGE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Twilight stainless steel accent ring
- Smaller Comfol-bite mouth piece designed for smaller mouths and a detachable silicone bridge which fits across the upper palate
- Includes a twilight regulator bag for storage
- Over balanced Mechanism compensates for the increased breathing density of gas at depth.
- Environmental Dry Chamber: the first stage's internal moving parts are protected by a double membrane which isolates them from the environment. This makes the first stage resistant to freezing, as well as keeps silt, sediment and corrosion out.
- Symmetrical Medium Pressure Chamber is redesigned so that gas is distributed evenly to all medium pressure ports.
- Internal Deflector directs and diffuses incoming air to the mouthpiece
- Ergonomic Exhaust Tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision
- The Medium Pressure Hose that this regulator is equipped with is lighter, more flexible, and stronger than your traditional rubber hose.
- Work of Breathing is 5 times easier than the EN250 European standard
- The ACD System closes automatically when the regulator is disconnected from the valve, preventing the entry of water. This prevents internal corrosion and helps retain lubrication.
SECOND STAGE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Over-balanced diaphragm
- T Shape
- Material: brass with multi-layered chrome
- Optimally directed HP and MP ports
- Yoke: 3365 psi/232 bar, DIN: 4350 psi/300 bar
- Yoke weight: 1lb. 15oz
- DIN weight: 1lb. 8oz.
- No.of HP Ports 7/16 UNF: 2
- No. of MP Ports 3/8 UNF: 4
- Flow rate at 2900 psi/200 bar: 53 cubic feet/1500L
- MP value: 123 psi/8.5bar
- Pneumatically balanced
- Downstream valve mechanism
- Supreme version for cold water dives
- MBS adjustment
- Cracking effort: 1.0-1.4 inches of H20
- Weight: 7oz / 200 grams
- 29 in Aquaflex hose