Apeks By Aqua Lung Flight Balanced Regulator
When we first decided to make the world’s lightest regulator, we started with a blank canvas and looked at every aspect including materials, shape, form and function. We have combined our expertise and the vast archive of knowledge we have built up over the years, making the finest regulators, to produce the Flight.
Apeks is known throughout the world for dive equipment of quality, craftsmanship and durability. Due to innovative design and the use of advanced materials, Flight regulators meet our high standards. They are tough, reliable and strong enough to cope with the demands and rigors of traveling. Flight is suitable for diving in water with a temperature above 50°F / 10°C. This is perfect for those warmer, exotic travel destinations, but we confirm it is equally suitable for waters as cold as 50°F / 10°C. They are the most compact Apeks regulators ever made – small yet fully loaded with high performance and comfort. Flight is ideal for every dive journey from a visit to your local dive site to an exotic trip overseas.
Receive a free matching Octopus with purchase for a LIMITED TIME! Now through October 31st.
- High strength forged, lightweight, brass skeletal body
- The components utilize engineering grade composite materials to create an extremely light weight but tough and hard wearing regulator
- Total weight of Flight - 25oz./708 grams (yoke) & 21oz./589 grams (DIN 300 bar)
- Balanced diaphragm first stage
- Nitrox compatible to 40% O2 (EAN40) when new, out of the box
- Easy to service and therefore costs less to service
- 4 MP ports & 2 HP ports
- Compatible with hose-less computer transmitters
- Optimum hose positions
- Tool-free second stage swivel fitting - avoids any damage that could occur to the second stage from over-torqueing the hose
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage
- Large controlled purge button for ease of use
- Venturi control to prevent free flows when out of the mouth
- Lightweight, flexible, braided hose
- The unique yoke knob is designed to minimize entanglements by not extending outward as it is unscrewed. This also keeps the regulator compact