Aeris A100 Wrist Dive Computer
The AERIS A SERIES line of dive computers is poised to set a new design standard. The A100 is a sophisticated yet basic dive computer in a small, ergonomic wrist or console unit; packed with essential out-of-the-box features. The A100 is ideally suited for someone who is new, dives infrequently, or just wants to get in the water and not looking to push buttons.
The A100 boasts a high resolution Tissue Loading bar graph which allows for at-a-glance feedback that lets you control your dive on the fly and regulate your dynamic conservative factor. The bright Green/Yellow/Red indicators make it easy to monitor your dive. It displays only essential information during the dive in large easy-to-read digits so you know how deep you are and how long you can stay there. The A100 is complete with other useful features like an automatic safety stop countdown timer and simple one button interface to provide smooth navigation through the menu.
- Powered by Dual Algorithm® with Deep Stop
- Air or Single Nitrox Mix to 50% O2
- Safety Stop Countdown Timer
- Water and/or manual activation
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time)
- 12 dive on-unit log book
- Memory Reset for rental and training applications
- Diver-Replaceable Battery
- A100 Operating Manual
- Complete FREE Online Tutorial when purchased and registered